BBQ PORK TATER TOT CASSEROLE
1 lb ground pork
½ c BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Rays)
1-15.25 oz can corn, drained
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
3 c frozen tater tots
Extra BBQ Sauce & Parsley, optional garnish
1. Brown the ground pork; drain.
2. Stir in the BBQ sauce & put into a pie plate.
3. Layer the corn over the meat, then the cheese.
4. Arrange the tater tots over the cheese.
5. Bake at 400F for 35 minutes or until the tater tots are golden brown.
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.