Subscribe to our channel for more simple home made recipes! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpPyOqrr7ehCov1guZwqNqg?sub_confirmation1
Printable recipe: http://samandfengcooking.com/
1 lb ground beef
½ medium onion
2 garlic cloves
1 (25 oz) can marinara sauce
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning.
¼ cup red wine
2 cups spinach
16 ounces ricotta
¼ cup parmesan
25 jumbo shell pasta
2 cups mozzarella
1. Cut the onion, spinach, garlic, grate the mozzarella cheese and cook down the spinach with a little olive oil.
2. Add ground beef to a pan and cook on medium to high heat. Season with salt and pepper and Italian seasoning. When the meat has cooked all through add the onion and garlic.
3. Cook until the onion is translucent.
4. Add the red wine, cook for another minute, then add the marinara sauce.
5. Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes then set aside.
6. Boil and salt a pot of water and cook the pasta until al dente then strain.
7. Mix together the cooked spinach, ricotta, 1 egg, and parmesan.
8. Stuff the ricotta mixture into the shells.
9. Use a 9”x13” pan, add half of the meat sauce to the bottom of the pan.
10. Layer the filled shells on top and add the rest of the meat sauce on top.
11. Evenly spread the mozzarella cheese on top and cover with foil.
12. Bake in a 350F oven for 30 minutes.
13. After 30 minutes, take the foil off and put it back in the oven for 5 to 10 minutes to brown the cheese.
#stuffedshellspasta #ricottastuffedshells #samandfengcooking #homecooking #cooking #pasta #stuffedshells #ricottapasta
Happy Life by Fredji
Promoted by MrSnooze https://youtu.be/rhV_DIoebmU
Song: Dj Quads – its near
Music provided by Music Just For You No Copyright
Video Link: https://youtu.be/IDuABpvUkQQ
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.