• 4 thin cut bone in pork chops
• 3 eggs
• 1/2 cp milk
• 1 tbs hot sauce
• 3 cp Italian bread crumbs
• Oil for frying
• Creole seasoning
1. Season both sides of pork chops with Cajun seasoning.
2. Preheat oil to 350.
3. Mix egg wash with 3 eggs , milk , hot sauce and Cajun seasoning.
4. Season Italian bread crumbs.
5. Coat chops in egg wash then press into breadcrumbs to get a good coating.
6. Once oil is hot, lay in pork chops in a single layer. I did 2 at a time.
7. Cook 2 minutes and flip.
8. Cook about another 2 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.