Printable recipe: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/
Classic mac and cheese: http://bit.ly/MacAndCheeseTCF
Shepherd’s Pie: http://bit.ly/ShepherdsPieTCF
Cheesy Eggplant Roll-Ups: http://bit.ly/EggplantRollatiniTCF
Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls: http://bit.ly/BroccoliCheeseBalls
4 cups (1 liter) Milk
12oz (340g) Pasta (elbow macaroni)
7oz (200g) Cheddar cheese, shredded
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
1/4 teaspoon Paprika
1. In a large pot, bring milk to a boil.
2. Reduce to medium-low heat, add macaroni and cook, stirring frequently, until the pasta is cooked, about 12 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, add the cheese and stir until melted and incorporated.
4. Serve and enjoy!
• You can use any kind of cheese that you like. Or combination of several cheeses.
• For extra creamy mac and cheese add 1 more cup to the pot of milk.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
I would really appreciate if you could help and contribute to the community by translating the video into another language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?refshare&vIzLn0pXntNE
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.