-3 cups Fresh Broccoli Florets, trimmed and clean
-3 cups cooked Chicken, cubed
-1 ½ cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
-½ cup Milk
-⅔ cup Sour Cream
-10 ½ oz, can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
-½ tsp. Garlic Powder
-1 tsp. Onion Powder
-½ tsp. Salt
-3 tbsp. Bread crumbs
-1 tbsp. Butter, melted
-Cooked rice (optional for serving)
1. Preheat the oven to 400F (200º).
2. Place broccoli in a large pot of boiling water and cook 2-3 minutes or just until tender crisp. Drain well and run through cold water so it stops cooking.
3. In a medium bowl, combine 1 cup cheddar cheese, milk, condensed soup, sour cream and seasonings.
4. Stir in broccoli and chicken and spread into a casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
5. In a small bowl, mix the butter and bread crumbs. Sprinkle the topping over the chicken mixture.
6. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the breadcrumbs are lightly browned and the mixture is bubbly and hot.
7. Serve it over rice.
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.