– 8 Oz box of elbow macaroni
– Half cup grated Manchego cheese
– Half cup grated parmesan cheese
– Half cup grated smoked gouda cheese
– 2 tbsp butter
– 1 tbsp flour
– Milk and heavy cream as needed
– Toasted bread crumbs
– Firstly set your oven to preheat to 400 F and also set your Macaroni to boil in salted water.
– Let’s grate all the cheese and set it aside.
– Now set sauce pan to medium heat, then add butter to it. Once the butter melts add flour. Keep whisking it and let it cook for about 2-3 mins to make a roux.
– Add salt and pepper to taste with milk and heavy cream. Mix well with butter/flour mixture.
– It’s time to add those delicious grated cheeses. Whisk it all in together with the roux. Let that all cook for about a minute or two. If the sauce seems too thick, add some milk to it.
– Once the sauce is ready, mix in the macaroni thoroughly.
– Once all the macaroni is nicely coated in the sauce, transfer it to baking tray. Make sure to grease the pan so the pasta doesn’t sticks to the pan.
– Sprinkle breadcrumbs in a thin layer on top of the Mac and cheese. Now covers it up with the grated cheeses that we used in sauce. I used pretty much all of them in equal parts and mixed it together before sprinkling on top of the Mac and cheese.
– Let that bake in the oven at 400 F for about 10 or until all the cheese is melted.
– Sprinkle some freshly chopped chives on it and Enjoy!
Note : As always keep tasting as you go and make changes to recipe that fits yours and your loved ones taste buds.
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.