– You’ll need chicken breast, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the juice of half a lemon, 2 minced garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon of oregano, and salt & pepper.
– Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour, then cook it either in a cast iron skillet or a hot pan.
– For the Tzatziki, you’ll require Greek yogurt, shredded cucumber, 1 grated garlic clove, fresh dill, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and salt & pepper.
– To top your wrap, prepare cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, lettuce, and onion.
– For the flatbread, gather 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of Greek yogurt, salt, and 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
– Combine these ingredients in a bowl until a dough forms, and allow it to rest for 10-15 minutes. This recipe will yield 2 large pitas, so double the ingredients if you need more bread!
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.