LEARN HOW TO MAKE A TASTY PEANUT BUTTER UDON NOODLES RECIPE TONIGHT!
LAY HO MA (how’s it going in Cantonese)! Peanut butter is definitely not just for toast. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a deliciously nutty peanut butter udon noodles recipe today!
3 tbsp peanuts
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
3 pieces garlic
2 sticks green onions
250g udon noodles
1 tbsp chili oil (https://youtu.be/IkBWsfsEVkM)
1 tsp sweet paprika
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp water
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for the noodles
2. Heat a frying pan to medium heat. Add the peanuts and white sesame seeds. Toast for 1min. Transfer to a pestle and mortar. Then, coarsely crush and set aside
3. Grate the garlic and chop the green onions
4. Boil the udon noodles for half the time to package instructions (in this case 3min)
5. Heat up the frying pan to medium low heat. Add the chili oil followed by the garlic. Cook for about 45 seconds. Then, add the sweer paprika, toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, rice vinegar, maple syrup, peanut butter, and 2 tbsp water. Give the pan a good stir
6. Strain out the noodles and add to the peanut sauce. Add the green onions, turn the heat to medium, and cook the noodles for a couple of minutes while stirring
7. Plate the noodles and sprinkle over the crushed peanuts and white sesame seeds
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
FIND YOUR COOKBOOKS, EBOOKS, RAMEN BOWLS, & SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
You are watching:
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.