Hot Dog Casserole
2 cans chili with beans
1 – 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes (drained)
8 ounce can crescent dough
1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
3 slices of cheddar cheese, cut in half to make 6 pieces
6 beef smoked sausage
½ onion diced
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a 913 inch pan, combine the canned chili and Rotel and stir until well mixed.
3. Sprinkle the diced onions over the chili.
4. Sprinkle the cheese onto the center of the pan. Set aside for now.
5. Lay out the crescent dough on the counter. Tear the croissants into 6 individual triangles.
6. Place a piece of the cheddar cheese on the crescent triangle. Roll the hot dog up in the crescent triangle making sure to leave the hot dog ends exposed.
7. Place each wrapped hot dog on top of the chili mixture in the baking dish. Try to make sure they are evenly spaced.
8. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until the crescent rolls turn golden brown on top and are cooked through.
9. You may need to cover the crescent rolls with foil to prevent them from burning.
10. Serve and Enjoy !!!
We appreciate all of our friends on YouTube.
We would love to hear from you.
Our Email address is: [email protected]
Please visit our Facebook page and follow us.
Instagram Page: SouthernCountryLiving_YouTube
Calvin and Marie Towe
75 Tremont Dr. S.E.
SilverCreek, Ga. 30173
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.