#pestopizza #bestpestopizza #pizza
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
Get the recipe on my website https://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/pesto-pizza-recipe/
Check out my website and register for FREE!!! http://vincenzosplate.com/
Join my Small Group Private Italian Tour and discover the secret gems of Italy with me. Check out the itinerary and make sure you book asap (Only 10 spots available) https://www.vincenzosplate.com/italian-tour/
LIKE Vincenzo’s Plate ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vincenzosplate/
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
Kg to cups converter: http://www.convertunits.com/from/kilog/to/cup[US]
HOW TO MAKE PESTO PIZZA RECIPE
Fresh pizza dough
4 slices Italian mortadella
Extra virgin olive oil
Handful of grated parmesan cheese
Kitchen bench OR wooden chopping board
Small knife with a point
Pizza tray (for the oven)
1. To make a pesto pizza, you need a beautiful fresh ball of pizza dough!
2. Pre-heat your oven to 250 degrees celcious (482F) and dust the kitchen bench or your wooden board with plain flour.
3. The best way to stretch out the dough is by using the tips of your fingers and pressing down into the ball, until it starts to spread out, at which point you then use the palm of your hand to stretch it into a circular like shape.
4. Next, open your jar of pesto and scoop out a generous amount, putting it on to the dough and then spreading it evenly all over to create the delicious pesto pizza base.
5. Now, using your hands, rip pieces of buffalo mozzarella and place them all over your pesto pizza dough, making sure there is some on each slice!
6. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top – using as little or as much as you like!
7. Move the pizza tray close to your dough and carefully stretch the pesto pizza on top of it before drizzling a small amount of extra virgin olive oil over the top.
8. This pesto pizza recipe allows for approx. 7 minutes baking time – but keep an eye on it! Cooking time all depends on your pizza dough thickness and how hot the oven gets.
9. Remove the tray from your oven and place a burrata cheese in the middle, spreading slices of mortadella all around the pesto pizza.
10. Add a drizzle of pesto to the top of your burrata and then sprinkle crushed pistachio nuts all over it.
11. Make a slice in the burrata and press some of the cheese out of it.
HOW TO SERVE
FAST! Slice it up using a pizza cutter and try not to share…you’ll regret it if you do! You can also serve the pizza without cutting into the burrata so you save some of the drama for the table and squeeze out the divine cream when you slice it in front of guests! (Oops, only if you dare to share!)
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
#VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own #kitchen whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
Re-watch the pesto pizza recipe https://youtu.be/AxbOTnAobgU
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.