Also, did you check out our shop yet ? Buy your favourite Cookd Recipes in a box ! https://shop.cookdtv.com/
Creole Chicken Recipe:
Chicken Thighs (boneless) – 500 grams
Garlic (finely chopped) – 8 cloves
Onions (finely chopped) – 2 nos
Capsicum (diced) – 2 nos
Celery (chopped) – 2 Stalks
Tomatoes (diced) – 2 nos
Paprika Powder – 1 ½ tbsp
Oregano (dried) – 1 tbsp
Thyme (dried) – 2 tsp
Salt – 1 tbsp
Basil (dried) – 1 tsp
Tomato Puree – ¾ cup
Water – 1 cup
Oil – 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan, sear the chicken till it turns golden brown on all sides and take it out.
2. In the same pan, add some more oil, add garlic and cook till it turns brown.
3. Add the celery, cook it for a minute, add the onions and saute till it turns translucent. Add the bell peppers and saute them for a few minutes.
4. Add the herbs and cook it for a few seconds.
5. Add the Paprika and cook it for 2 minutes
6. Add the tomato puree and cook for 5 minutes. Add a cup of water, mix it well.
7. Add the seared chicken and mix it till it coats evenly
8. Season the dish with salt and pepper.
9. Cover and cook it for 15 minutes.
10. Garnish it with Parsley. Serve it hot.
Stay connected with us!
Drop your Feedbacks/Suggestions on our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/CookdTV/
Let’s chat directly on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cookdtv/
Download the Cookd App for free now from https://app.cookdtv.com/yv. From Step-by-step cooking videos to smart shopping lists, everything you need at one place.
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.