8 oz pasta
1/4 cup butter
2 tbs flour
2 cups milk
4 oz cheddar cheese
4 oz mozzarella
4 oz Parmesan
4 oz smoked Gouda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Extra cheese for topping
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat until bubbly. Add in flour and whisk until combined.
3. Slowly pour milk into mixture and cook until milk is warm.
4. Add in shredded cheeses and stir until melted.
5. Add in seasonings, and cook until sauce has thickened, 5-8 minutes.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe!
you can also follow me here:
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.