Are you for a quick and easy dinner recipe that is kid-friendly? This Stromboli is your answer! Pizza dough rolled up with ham, salami, pepperoni and cheese and then baked. Slice it and dunk it in warm marinara sauce. If you’re ready to switch up pizza night you have to try this easy Stromboli. It’s a recipe the entire family will love!
Subscribe to Rooster’s Recipe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPbCkg0EYFw5PJd-04NeH-Q
Follow this Quick and Easy Recipe Dinner Recipe Below for this amazing Stromboli 🙂
* INGREDIENTS *
1 pizza dough
3 Tbsp butter melted
2 Tbsp minced garlic
2 cups shredded mozzarella
Thinly Sliced Deli Ham
1 egg beaten
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp chopped parsley
Warm Marinara sauce for dipping
* INSTRUCTIONS *
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Roll pizza dough into a rectangle onto a piece of parchment paper for easy transfer. In a small bowl combine melted 1 Tbsp melted butter and minced garlic. Brush over the top of dough.
– Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of dough leaving about 1 inch around one of the long edges. Top the cheese with ham. Sprinkle more mozzarella cheese on top of ham. Next, add the pieces of salami and pepperoni. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the pepperoni.
– In a small bowl beat the egg with a fork. Use a brush to coat the exposed edge.
Next, roll up the long edge of your Stromboli. Start with the edge that DOES NOT have the egg wash. Roll it tightly so it stays together. Seal the seam, then roll the Stromboli so the seam is facing down on the baking sheet. Tuck the sides together. Transfer to baking sheet.
– In a small bowl combine the remaining 2 Tbsp melted butter, garlic powder, parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Brush the top of the stromboli with butter mixture. Using a sharp knife make shallow diagonal cuts on top of Stromboli every 2 inches.
– Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes. Serve with warm marinara sauce and Enjoy!
Subscribe to Carla Mackenzie ️
Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/roostersrecipe/
P.O. Box 411
Gramling, SC 29348
BUSINESS INQUIRIES AND COLLABS
Contact [email protected]
If I Disappear (ft. Tom Martensson) – NCS
#easyrecipe #dinnerrecipe #dinnerideas
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.