Other items used or shown in my videos:
Not my slow cooker (LOL)
My Cutting Board
Godmorn 8/” Chef’s Knife – Rust free German Stainless Steel
Ingredients Used in this Recipe:
– I used 2.5 pounds of shaved (thinly sliced) Deli Roast Beef
– 8 Cups of beef broth
– Good Bread for the sandwiches
– Garlic Powder 1 Tsp
– Basil 1/2 Tsp
– Oregano 1/2 Tsp
– Black Pepper 1/4 Tsp
– Mozzarella Cheese
– DON’T FORGET THE HOT GIARDINIERA MIXTURE
– WASH YOUR HANDS!
– Warm your beef broth to hot then allow it to settle in at a lower temperature
– Add your spice mix to the broth and mix in
– Add your beef to the broth and allow it to cook to desired doneness, at least 5-10 minutes.
– Build your sandwich as per video! ENJOY!!!!
Thanks for checking out our video! This YouTube channel is a dream come true for our family and we are very grateful to our viewers and subscribers! Please remember to find us on social media also:
Channel Support/Donations: https://www.patreon.com/EverydayBBQ
PLEASE Subscribe to our channel! We will release videos regularly and hope to improve your viewing experience with each production!
Disclaimer: This video and description contains amazon affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I potentially can receive a small commission.
Thanks so much!!!
Music info: Modern Rock Boy by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.