This simple recipe makes a great weekday Autumn dinner.
Free printable recipe is available on our site: https://www.kitchensanctuary.com/pork-chops-with-creamy-mustard-sauce/
4 thick cut, bone-in, Pork chops
½ tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
1 ½ tbsp sunflower oil
240 ml (1 cup) chicken stock
1 heaped tbsp wholegrain mustard
120 ml (½ cup) double (heavy) cream
1 dash (about ⅛ tsp) Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 175C/350C.
2. Place the pork chops on a plate and sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan over a high heat.
4. Place the pork chops in the pan and cook for about 3 minutes on each side, until golden.
5. Transfer the pork to a baking tray, and place in the oven for 5-6 minutes, until the pork is no longer pink in the middle.
6. Meanwhile, turn the heat for the pan down to medium and add the chicken stock to the pan.
7. Heat for 3-4 minutes, giving the stock a stir, to deglaze the pan.
8. Stir in the mustard, then stir in the cream and Worcestershire sauce.
9. Bring to the boil, then simmer gently for 5 minutes, until the sauce thickens slightly.
10. When the pork is ready, remove from the oven and place on a warm plate to rest for 3-4 minutes.
11. Divide the rested pork between plates and pour over the sauce.
12. Sprinkle with parsley and black pepper and serve.
#Autumn #Recipe #ComfortFood
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.