– 300g beef fillet, sliced thin
– 240g dried egg noodles, cooked in boiling water and refreshed in cold water
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 spring onions, sliced thin, keeping the greens separate from the whites
– 50ml grapeseed oil (or peanut)
– 2 tbsp doubanjiang
– 2 tbsp dark soy
– 1 tbsp sugar
1. Pour oil into a wok or large frying pan over high heat.
2. Add the spring onion whites and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add your doubanjiang and sugar and cook for another 1 minute.
4. Now add the beef and cook for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add the noodles to the wok followed by the soy sauce.
6. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes and finish with the greens of spring onions.
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.