#falloffthebone #ribs #howtobbqright
Fall off the Bone Ribs
WHAT MALCOM USED IN THIS RECIPE:
– Killer Hogs AP Seasoning https://bit.ly/TheAPRub
– Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub https://bit.ly/TheBBQRub
– Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce – https://bit.ly/TheVinegarSauce
– Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce – https://bit.ly/TheBBQSauce
– BBQ Gloves – https://bit.ly/H2Q_BBQGloves
– HowToBBQRight Tel-Tru Thermometer – https://bit.ly/H2QThermometer
Fall off the Bone Ribs Recipe
– 2 slabs of St. Louis Cut Spare Ribs
– 1/4 cup Killer Hogs AP Seasoning
– 1/4 cup Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
– 2 sticks of butter
– 1/4 cup honey
– 1/4 cup Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
– 2 cups Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
1. Prepare smoker for indirect cooking at 275F using hickory wood for smoke flavor.
2. Remove the membrane from each rack of ribs and trim away any excess fat. Season each slab with AP seasoning followed by a layer of The BBQ Rub – substitute your favorite seasonings if desired.
3. Place each rack on the pit and smoke until the rubs adhere to the meat and the color turns a dark mahogany about 2 to 2.5 hours.
4. Cut each stick of butter in half lengthwise and place on a sheet of aluminum foil big enough to wrap the ribs.Drizzle the butter with honey and Vinegar Sauce. Place each rack of ribs over the butter meat side down. Season the bone side with additional rub and wrap the foil tightly around the ribs.
5. Place the ribs back on the pit for an additional 2.5 hours or until the meat is /”fall-off-the-bone/” tender. The internal temperature should be around 212-215 degrees
6. Carefully remove each slab of ribs from the foil wrap and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Apply a little more The BBQ Rub and place back on the pit for 4-5 minutes. Drizzle The BBQ Sauce over the top and cook an additional 5-10 minutes to set the sauce.
7. Remove the ribs from the smoker and serve – you won’t need a knife for these ribs because the ribs will be Falling-Off-The-Bone!
Connect With Malcom Reed:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/HowToBBQRight/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/howtobbqright
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/howtobbqright/
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@howtobbqright/
Malcom’s Podcast – http://howtobbqright.com/howtobbqright-podcast/
For Malcom’s BBQ Supplies visit – https://h2qshop.com/
Take the opportunity to connect and share this video with your friends and family if you find it useful.